A striking new office building benefiting from the renaissance of Tottenham Court Road, which will become the West End’s main transport hub following the arrival of the Elizabeth Line
sq ft of office space
sq ft of retail
- Developed by Exemplar, The Avenue is prominently located on the corner of Tottenham Court Road and Bedford Avenue, in London’s fashionable West End
- The development’s retail units front Tottenham Court Road, which is being revitalised thanks to public realm improvement plans and new transport infrastructure less than 100 metres from the site
- The building offers floor plates of between 4,500 and 12,000 sq ft with roof terraces on levels four to seven and a ceiling height of 2.7m, giving a feeling of light and space
- Amenities within the building include a 24-hour reception, cycle facilities and changing rooms
- Office tenants include William Hill
Bike Racks and
Bike Repair Station
Hair Dryers and
THE DANISH BAKERY – We’ve been serving the Danish people with delicious breads and pastries made by hand for over 20 years, with time honed recipes and always from the very best ingredients. Our bakeries across London and Oxford bring our passion for uncompromising quality, innovation and taste to the UK. With a dough like no other and an all-day menu that celebrates the best of Denmark – we look forward to welcoming you to our way of bread.
Since its formation in 1910, Samsonite has been manufacturing premium quality luggage and durable bags to meet the needs of travellers and commuters everywhere. It has led the industry in using new materials.